LAST UPDATED: October 2022
THIS AGREEMENT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE HISTORICALIMAGES.NET WEBSITE. TO LEARN ABOUT USAGE RIGHTS FOR THE RIGHTS MANAGED IMAGE CONTENT, PLEASE READ CONTENT LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- Use of the Site You are specifically prohibited from: (a) downloading, copying, or re-transmitting any or all of the Web site or the Content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with historicalimages.net; (b) using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (c) manipulating or otherwise displaying the Web site or the Content by using framing or similar navigational technology; (d) registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any party for any historicalimages.net product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; and (e) using the Web site or the Content other than for its intended purpose, as determined solely by historicalimages.net discretion, including but not limited to, to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others, and/or to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexual, indecent or unlawful material or information. You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse this Web site or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this Web site. You may only use this Web site for lawful purposes. Historicalimages.net will not be responsible to pay you or any Third Parties fees in connection with billing or collecting any licensing fees from you. You are responsible for all applicable taxes and any applicable Third Party fees (including but not limited to credit card fees, foreign exchange fees and cross border fees.).Image and Video Licenses All usage rights and restrictions for the image and video content that you license from historicalimages.net is subject to the Content License Agreement posted on this site.
- Intellectual Property All materials (including the organization and presentation of such material) on this Web site (the “Materials”) are the property of Cristian Baitg Schreiweis and its licensors and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names, and other similar rights.Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with historicalimages.net, such as a Rights Managed Image Agreement, any other use of these Materials without historicalimages.net written permission is prohibited.The Materials may only be used and copied for your own, non-commercial, personal purposes, provided that the Materials are not modified and that copyright and other intellectual property notices are not deleted.
- Privacy Historicalimages.net is committed to respecting the privacy of the personal information of the individuals with whom I interact. We have developed a Website Privacy Commitment to describe our privacy policies and practices and how we collect, use and disclose the personal information of those individuals who visit this website. Please see our Website Privacy Commitment for further details.
- Currency of Web site Historicalimages.net updates the information on this Web site regularly. However, historicalimages.net cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information on this Web site. Historicalimages.net may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in the Web site and reserves the right to make such changes without any prior notification to past, current or prospective visitors.
- Linked Web sites This Web site may provide links to third party Web. The inclusion of these links does not imply that historicalimages monitors or endorses those Web sites. Historicalimages does not accept any responsibility for such Web sites. Historicalimages shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on or through any third party Web sites or linked resources.
- Internet software or computer viruses Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this Web site. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from this Web site. Historicalimages.net shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Web site or your downloading of any of the Materials from this Web site.
- Materials Provided “As Is” THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HISTORICALIMAGES.NET DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Infringement Historicalimages.net respects the copyright of other people and their creations. If you believe that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide historicalimages.net including substantially the following information:an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf. Please address your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Historicalimages.net is not liable for any damages related to communications to or from this Web site. You agree with respect to any information provided by you to me through this Web site or via e-mail that: Historicalimages.net has no obligation concerning such information; the information is non-confidential; Historicalimages.net may use, disclose, distribute or copy the information and may use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in the information for any purpose without compensation; and the information is truthful and disclosure of the information does not violate the legal rights of others.
- Applicable law This Web site is controlled, operated and administered by Cristian Baitg Schreiweis from within the Province of Barcelona, Spain. This Web site can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Spain, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the Province of Barcelona ( Spain) , by accessing this Web site, you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of this Web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Barcelona and the laws of Spain applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles).You also agree that any claims or disputes whatsoever arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Barcelona and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily.